Pet Health Tips Eco Friendly Pet Health Tips?

Eco Friendly pet health tips? - pet health tips

Hello to all!

I am currently working on a newsletter for the animal hospital where I work, and I was looking for a quick introduction. The theme is "Going Green: Eco Councils accept pets and natural foods, non-biodegradable waste, compost and other organic products on the market care for pets. Suggestions on what to do to promote green animal (cat, dog, fish, Pocket Pets, Horses, Had nothing!) very grateful. I just got the job and I love to hear from many of you as possible, as soon as possible.

Tell me what you're doing to go green. Although the recycled materials, I'd love to hear your suggestions and shares (with your permission - so if you can post to be published so that the display is here to give you permission!) In our community, staff and customers.

Also - Is there a large area of interest is concerned that pet owners? Although the article focuses on the general council of the department, I have a section for secondary and tertiary treatment of a particular area of eco-friendly pet care in depth. Whon specific topics that you know the owner (like the animal) Would you like more? Want to learn more about natural nutrition, preparation, management, products .. etc.?

Thank you in advance for all your ideas and contributions. If any of you are interested in reading the final product, let me know and (I link to it was also published online).

Just as a note so that no one cares - I'll put this question in general, dogs and cats, pet, make sure you can get a variety of answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment