Writing In The Attic Rockwell, I Need To Get Rid Of A Huge Hive Of Honeybees Living Inside My Attic Under The Eves Without Killing Them All?

I need to get rid of a huge hive of honeybees living inside my attic under the eves without killing them all? - writing in the attic rockwell,

All ideas, like moving the bees in a hive again?
I live in Miami, 5 months bees (hybrids are not Africans) was installed in my attic. They penetrate the threshold of a small diameter vent. (I have a barrel tile roof). The cane is on the brink and is now about 4 feet wide, suspended from the ceiling.
I will not kill bees. All beekeepers to want the order to destroy them or make huge holes in my roof to talk. I can not find a beekeeper willing to crawl on his belly in my attic and cut the cane.
I was told that the oil core of acetaldehyde (artificial) in order to dissuade her. I've tried, but I loved it.
Seeking a man (Bee-friendly) way to move them away. After leaving, I will cover the vents to keep the run and crawl a very small (perhaps a family of garden gnomes,) ha! To see the in my attic, and eat honey. (So I could write to ask how to get rid of gnomes in my attic, ha!)
Seriously

5 comments:

greg w said...

My grandparents had a big hive will build on the wall once they have crossed the same more or less. My grandfather was a beekeeper, if everything goes well for him to remove them.

The thing is, he has cut his wall, and I think you should too. The reason is that humans and bees have to do with your house.

How many bees do more of this mess it seems. You should go and see it to repair the damage so that you do not unpleasant surprise in a few years.

No big deal for drywall or ceilings, which had to do and became a beekeeper and get all the stick and then they take to repair.

I decided to follow and a little honey for my grandparents, had disappeared after the bees, and it was not something I would like the worst of garden gnomes.

Me2 said...

I do not know where he lives, but why not try to contact a school. I live in New Jersey and Rutgers University is a division of insects. And could even be the structure.
She tried on the request of the Board of Health? Perhaps a suggestion.
Put an ad in the newspaper a beekeeper. See what happens.
If you are really adventurous, you might want to contact a TV channel. Usually when things like this hit the airwaves, somebody came running. If not for pleasure, then for the advertising.
I think it would try to smoke out. Are doing it in the morning, when most of them leave the floor. Prevent smoke as long as possible. Then plug holes in the house. You can kill some, but not a mass murder.
Good luck.

shovelbu... said...

I write in spite of previous shows, Greg.

I fear that if you want to get rid of these bees, they cause harm, you must accept drilled holes in the roofs. It sucks, but is the best choice you have.

gromit80... said...

Continue to try, a beekeeper to find with you. The bees in this country are rare!

Check also help with local universities to entymologist.

flashlig... said...

At first, then my suggestion would be to smoke, but after reading other posts, which can not be the right way. You have met a beekeeper, if one has to make things right, more problems than they want, such as ants, honey. One beekeeper to destroy not only the bees. If you have work to do, not so bad that you can do this yourself or ask someone to do it for you, but if you decide to make a contractor's work, please contact BBB. People who live in Florida were cheated by a large number of entrepreneurs. Never sign a contract without checking with the BBB, including a beekeeper.

Post a Comment