Expert Choice 11 Serial First Time Buying A Laptop, Am I Making The Right Choice?

First time buying a laptop, am I making the right choice? - expert choice 11 serial

Its budget amounts to about $ 750 - $ 800.

If someone has a good website or something that I can review, recommend, please suggest.

Here are my best friend had found nothing.

HP dv6000z Series
Sight
AMD Turion (TM) 64 X2 Dual-Core TL-50 (1.6GHz/512KB)
15.4 "WXGA BrightView (1280x800)
NVIDIA (R) GeForce (R) Go 6150 w / Productivity Ports
HP Imprint Finish + Webcam + Microphone
2 GB DDR2 RAM (2 DIMM)
120GB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive
8x DVD + / -? R wDouble RW Layer support
802.11 a / b / g WLAN and Bluetooth
6-cell lithium-ion could Battery (some advice on this application. What happens if I make a move 12?)
and lots of software --


This is not really for me, but I told my friend that I ask my expert friends, if you make the right choice.

4 comments:

Mike said...

haha
"Expert friends"?
I have some computer skills as a student of 10 years.
My big question
Is he / she needs to do now?
Team receives a lot cheaper in recent weeks / months / years
this is what we need now?
A look at the information he gave is good enough for everyday use, but not for high-end gaming

Tofus said...

It is a specification that I can install some of these and they work very well.
As for the battery, the largest cell is useful if you travel a lot for a longer battery life.

John Q said...

Sounds good. I would try to reach 1.7 or higher. When you take an upgrade to 12-cells, the way anymore.

Manik said...

seems what's new for me, that with the Pentium I ...

Post a Comment