Cancer Bandanas How Do Walk Up To Someone Who Is On Chemo?

How do walk up to someone who is on Chemo? - cancer bandanas

Today, while shopping this young mother with a child who had a handkerchief in which he realized that he lost all his hair, she looked like the gray form of cancer, I felt so bad for them I wanted to achieve, but I just smile at her . I can not go out of my head, I do not know, but my heart is heavy for them. I invite you all to say a special prayer for them seemed to have the weight of the world on his shoulders, how happy we are that we are healthy. Thank you. Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

daljack -a girl said...

He felt well, two things ....

wondered if that was his last Christmas with his family

you enjoy spending the day with their children.

You have not upset the right thing ... a set of what you need now.

gailpend... said...

When you smile, you say a lot without saying a word
Word. Sometimes that's all that is necessary. I was told that a special
Pray for her and her family and for you and your family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
And
May God Bless

just me here said...

No!
A smile is quick
a good way to show
respect .. Friendship ..
But .........
Patients do not appreciate
Other affecting, or
the same approach.

mary texas said...

I congratulate "JustMe" If you really care is voluntary work to do.

mary texas said...

I congratulate "JustMe" If you really care is voluntary work to do.

Post a Comment