Getting Period While On The Pill Has Anyone Ever Missed A Period While On The Pill And You Were Not Pregnant?

Has anyone ever missed a period while on the pill and you were not pregnant? - getting period while on the pill

I just started taking the pill (Yaz) a few months. In my first pack of pills, I felt a slight bleeding or spotting for about 1 week and a half later, I had my period. I was just the second set of pills and my period has not even begun to take the pill dummy (which has just started the third game yesterday). Could I be pregnant or is my body to adapt to the pill? I'm going to the pills as directed and assume it never missed a day. Thank you for your help.

2 comments:

Natty said...

I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo 5 years and then probably jumped more than 3 points. I was not pregnant either time ... I do not know why. Stress can. Should probably be examined to ensure, but probably either stress or the body is still adjusting to Yaz.

Jess said...

The likelihood that the adjustment. I have for 4 months in a row.

Post a Comment