Lonely Planet South Africa Does Anyone Have Advice On What Travel Guide To Use For Southern Africa?

Does anyone have advice on what travel guide to use for Southern Africa? - lonely planet south africa

Hello! --- I am traveling to South Africa, Malawi, South Africa, Zimbabwae, Lesotho and Namibia --- and I had a guide that details how between individual countries, hotels, restaurants and get leads as national rules. I prefer to be addressed for the budget traveler. I'm Lonely Planet in the past, and happy, but I have the guide for South Africa is not very good. Ideas?

2 comments:

fozio said...

Lonely Planet is by far the best guide in my personal opinion. It has a variety of information, easy to read and digest in a simple and interesting. It also offers a wealth of valuable local information such as tips, etc., do not offer the other leaders.

Magnus01 said...

The best I can think of Yahoo Travel. I wish I could be more useful. Try http://www.expatriates.com

The Americans (west), which live in the world in reaction to the announcement of information, support, sale of a car and perhaps even a leader.

Post a Comment