Hostels In Bangkok What Is The Best Hostel Or Guesthouse To Stay At In Bangkok If Travelling Alone And Hoping To Meet People?

What is the best hostel or guesthouse to stay at in Bangkok if travelling alone and hoping to meet people? - hostels in bangkok

I at the end of this year I travel from London to Bangkok, and I will be in Bangkok for a few days. I hope to meet people, maybe I could be with and to other places. Do you think that you are traveling alone and are the best places to stay and go get to know each other?

1 comments:

Gerald J said...

Skip to Khao San Road. Region, where younger travelers and hikers to stay in Bangkok. I am sure you will find many people looking for someone to travel and in other parts of Thailand and Asia, and people who can share their experiences can be found on the places to visit. You'll be fine to travel alone and will probably not be alone for long. Enjoy.
http://www.khaosanroad.com/

Post a Comment